About the Area
Restaurants within 5 miles:
- Isle of Eriska Five Star Country House Hotel. Gold Crown.
- The Hawthorn
- Tralee Bay Fish and Chip take away.
- Falls of Lora Hotel
- The Oyster Inn
- Airds Hotel
- The Pier House Hotel and Seafood Restaurant
- The Creagan Inn
Tea Rooms and Light Lunches within 1.5 miles:
- Ben-Lora Tea Rooms, Benderloch
- Dalrannach Farm Tea Rooms, Barcaldine
Shops within 1.5 miles:
- The Pink Shop, Benderloch
Well stocked with everyday groceries and provisions.
- Ledaig Garage and Shop, Benderloch
Well equipped for camping and walking.
Oban - 8.5 miles:
- "Gateway to the Islands" with regular ferry services
- Boat trips
- Plenty of shops and good restaurants (Oban Chocolate Shop highly recommended)
- Tourist and Information Centre
- There are several adventure activities centres located in and around Oban and Fort William which offer numerous outdoor activities such as rock climbing, gorge walking, mountain biking and white water rafting.
- Fort William is considered the "outdoor capital of the UK"
- Google "Oban adventure activities" or "Fort William adventure activities"
Other things to do:
- Oban - Glencoe Sustrans Cycle Route passes the drive
- Walks galore - Scotland enjoys Right to Roam
- Google "Oban things to do" for a whole range of things to do throughout the year
- Pottery (1.5 miles)
- Be sure to check out the Oban Town and District Diary for details of events and activities in the area, or simply ask Amanda, our Property Manager on arrival or during your visit, to suggest suitable and interesting activities or drives.